Hitler Biography:Finished Hitler Biography:Finished

nice

Great job with the song, I'm assuming that you must be in band to have hurd of Carmina Brina in the first place.

jjrocks2002 responds:

heh, not in band but i saw jackass the movie and the song was there... lol

PBJ Tribute PBJ Tribute

I LOVED PBJ

MAN ur PBJ movie was sweet its too bad thatits gone. It had such a sweet song i couldn't help but dance to it. And be like the dancing banana. LOL

Balstrath responds:

What do you mean its gone?

spoongaurd spoongaurd

Nice

Sadly that's about how i act.

Columbia Tribute :( Columbia Tribute :(

Ur horrible

DUDE THIS IS SO FUNNY. Don't worrie about going to hell I'll save you a seat there. Cause i'm all ready headed there.

NicNac NicNac

funny

is that an ice-cream cone with a penis? Dude man this would be the perfect movie for a "stoner". I didn't think it was that bad. Even though it made no scence. What was with the car running over what looked like a dog at the start of it?

The Cat. The Cat.

GEE

This look like something i've seen before on TV. Oh whats that show Ah yes THE SIMSONS. Its ITCHY and SCRATCHY. Nice try man

big-toast responds:

Simpsons... with a "p"

Viking Kittens Viking Kittens

Um yea

Wow never seen anything like this before. Kinda Unique. Cats with hammers not a good idea let me tell you. Next they could conquer the world.

Solid Sticks 4 Solid Sticks 4

nice man

This seems like a very nice to finish off ur movie set. what's with the "I <3 U KATHOLINE" sign though?

NARC NARC

NARC IS A SWEET GAME

NARC IS a must play game. YOU need to go and get Mame32 and play it. THEY FREAKING BLAMED COLOMBINE ON IT. UNFORITUNALLY THIS IS THE NES VERSION NOT THE ARCADE one.

Resident Evil-Mon Resident Evil-Mon

YEA....

Im gonna need those TPS reports on my desk by... lets say... ummm... 5 o'clock... yeaaa... ok lets stick with that... and Im gonna need you to come in and Saturday and sunday ok .... (IT GOT BORING)